Large Family Home Backing Onto Park
This well-maintained home has been designed with multiple zones so everyone in the family can live comfortably.
Rare features include 2 living areas, 2 dining areas, large bedrooms, lots of storage space and swimming pool.
The location couldn’t be better being situated in a quiet street and your house backing onto the Beryl Roberts Park. This peaceful oasis offers direct access to park facilities, nature walks and bikeways.
– 2 living/lounge rooms
– Formal dining room looking out to swimming pool
– Combined open-plan kitchen and meals zone
– Kitchen with dishwasher, large pantry, plenty of cupboard space and non-restricted fridge space
– Split system air conditioning
– North-facing outdoor entertaining patio over-looking swimming pool
– 3 bathrooms
– Study/office large enough to utilise as a 5th bedroom
– Main bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony
– Storage under internal stairs
– Security system
– Double electric garage with extra space for storage
* 650m to Coopers Plains Station and many bus stops within walking distance
* Quality schools within walking distance
* 1 minute drive to local Coopers Plains shops, restaurants, library and doctors
* 1.3km to Aldi Salisbury
* 2km to QEII Jubilee Hospital
* 2.5km to Sunnybank Plaza
* 15 minutes to Brisbane CBD