Unique and stylish home offering laid-back living
Anyone after a home with style, personality and charm needs look no further than this Bardon beauty. From the gorgeous timber floors to the oversized windows, soaring vaulted ceilings and effortless indoor-outdoor flow, there’s a lot to love about this unique abode.
There are four bedrooms and two bathrooms plus generous and open-plan living areas that connect seamlessly to the covered entertainer’s deck.
The design of the bonus bedroom, ensuite, kitchenette and rumpus downstairs is perfect for WFH, dual living or when visitors come to stay.
A large centre island, sweeping benchtops and a suite of stainless steel appliances await the avid cook in the kitchen plus there’s a wall of bi-fold windows/servery to the deck that makes entertaining a breeze. The backyard visible from kitchen window so it is perfect for supervising children while working in the kitchen.
A generous lounge and dining room are all yours to enjoy or you can step outside, relax in the shade and admire the lush backyard with tall mature trees offering plenty of privacy from neighbours. Outdoor entertaining is also made easy with a front and back deck.
You will live along a quiet street close to public and private schools, picturesque parks and local shops. The Brisbane CBD is just a 5km/15-minute drive away (approx.) making this a prized location for those who work in the city.
– Self-contained downstairs with bedroom, ensuite, kitchenette and rumpus
– Beautiful polished timber flooring
– Front and back decks to enjoy
– Large kitchen with island bench, ample storage space, dishwasher and servery to deck
– Spacious bedrooms
– Built in wardrobes in main bedroom and second bedroom
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Lockup workshop at back of garage
– In catchment of, and within walking distance of, highly sought after Rainworth State School
– 15 minute cycle to city
– Short walk to bus stops
– 5km to CBD