Stylish cottage offers idyllic living and amazing view
Indulge in picture-perfect living with this beautiful Bardon rental home. A large yard and a central location are sure to impress before you even step inside this stunning three-bedroom, one-bathroom abode.
A charming front porch provides the perfect welcome, inviting you to explore the impeccably renovated interior where wide-plank timber floors, high ceilings and original fretwork are on show. The three bedrooms are all a great size, with two opening out to the porch and all with easy access to the bathroom with a free-standing tub.
There is a light-filled living room, a chic kitchen and a dining area where French doors open out to the deck. Here, you can relax and take in views over the tiered backyard. A covered carport provides parking and there is a detached laundry. You will live within the tree-lined streets of Bardon, close to pretty parks, shops, cafes and schools including Ashgrove State School.
• Three bedrooms, two with French doors onto verandah
• Bathroom with claw foot bath
• Separate living & dining
• Lounge with reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Large timber kitchen
• Front & rear deck
• French doors open onto rear deck with mountain views
• Original features include; VJ walls, breezeways, high ceilings & polished timber floors
• Laundry and storage area underneath house
• Single carport at rear
• Undercover patio area
• Situated on 423m2 allotment
• 4.9km from CBD
• Moments to transport, cafes, restaurants, shops, parks & close to great schools
Pets can be considered upon application.