Modern NRAS Home
Rent is $280 pw until 25/09/23. Rent will increase to $298 pw on 26/09/2023.
This property is under the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) which provides new properties at discounted rent to eligible tenants.
Are you eligible for NRAS? It is easier than you think, if you answer yes to the below questions you probably are!
– Did you earn less than $54,643. (as a single applicant) or $75,548 (as a couple)?
– Are you an Australian Citizen, have permanent residency or have been issued with a temporary protection or bridging visa?
– You don’t own or part own property within Australia or overseas?
Applying is easier than you think, simply contact the listing agent for further details or visit www.nras.communities.qld.gov.au
This beautiful house is a Duplex.
Property Details Below:
– Large open kitchen living that opens onto alfresco dining area
– Air conditioner in the Living and Dining
– Bedrooms all spacious with fans and built ins
– Internal laundry
– Single remote control garage
Within 5 minutes you have local shops and the Morayfield Road Shops and Food Outlets.
Schools in the area – Morayfield East State Primary. Morayfield State High School. (Buchanan rd area). Morayfield State Primary. Morayfield State High School. (Oakey Flat and Petersen rd area).