Modern Executive Home
This home offers modern living with quality finishes throughout and a low maintenance block. This property will not disappoint and is a must inspect.
Consider the features!
– Generous size media/sitting room
– Modern kitchen with quality appliances & ample bench space
– Open plan living and dining areas
– Quality timber floors through living areas
– Zoned ducted air-conditioning
– 4 bedrooms all with built-in- wardrobes
– Main bedroom with en-suite & walk in robe
– Modern main bathroom with separate shower & bath tub
– Covered outdoor entertaining area
– 8 min walk to Northgate train station
– Separate laundry with direct external access
– Low maintenance yard
– Shed in backyard
– Water tank supplying outside taps & toilets
– Single lock up garage
Northgate is located about 11km north-east of the Brisbane CBD and the suburb’s close proximity to the City and easy access to arterial roads and public transport has seen Northgate become more and more desirable. Local amenities add to the suburb’s charm. The Northgate Reserve surrounding Northgate State School offers good bike and walkways as does other local parks scattered around the suburb. There are a number of state and private schools in neighboring suburbs catering for both primary and secondary school children to complement Northgate State School. Although Brisbane Grammar School is located away from Northgate, its playing fields are located within the suburb’s boundaries. Residents also have access to excellent public transport services with the Caboolture and Shorncliffe train lines running through the area and Nundah, Northgate and Virginia train stations all close by. Regular bus routes also make getting into and out of the City easy. For residents wanting to travel a little further afield, Brisbane’s Domestic and International Airports are easily accessible by car.