Renovated Queenslander with Dual Living Potential
This charming Queenslander nestled in leafy and private Norman Park has recently had a modern renovation but still withholds the period of the home with ornate features throughout.
The upper level offers an open-plan living and dining space with polished floor boards which flows through to the modern kitchen.
You’ll enjoy year-round comfort with the easterly facing main bedroom, and two generous sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans.
The features of this home continue downstairs with a new kitchen, living space and multipurpose room.
– Furnished or Unfurnished option available
– Polished wooden floors
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Split system air conditioner
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– Modern bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
– Spacious backyard
– Additional space downstairs for dual living or WFH space
– Moments away from cafes, parks, bikeways and Brisbane River
– Close to Anglican Church Grammar School
– 1.1km to Norman Park Railway Station
– 15 minutes to Brisbane City