Elevated family home - walk to school and the park
** ARRANGE AN INSPECTION NOW **
Click on the ‘Book an Inspection Time’ icon.
TO SELECT AN INSPECTION TIME: Simply click on the ‘Book an Inspection Time’ icon and book your inspection.
You need to book to be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Opening to capture a leafy outlook over adjoining parklands and bathed in morning light that filters through the treetops, this is a home of wide appeal. This is a peaceful location bathed in sun and secluded from the world. The comfortable living room flows out to the generously proportioned deck. Gracefully position in a quiet cul-de-sac this large house embraces modern living on a grand scale.
* Flexible floor plan includes sunlit free flowing living and dining
* Enjoy breezes and park views whilst relaxing in your living room with family and friends
* Short walk to parks, Kenmore High School and public transport
* Idyllic northern aspect with park views
* The family bathroom is complete with a bath, the toilet is separate from the bathroom
* Enjoy the picturesque views from your large balcony
* Large functional kitchen overlooking in ground pool and garden
* Very private and elevated 771m2m2 block
* Galley style kitchen with adjoining dining area
* Outdoor entertaining overlooking pool for perfect summer days
This property is situated on one of Kenmore’s most sought after locations. With quality state and private schools close by, this home is perfectly located.