Fully Furnished Beach Home with Expansive Ocean Views
Boasting a prized north-easterly aspect, this double-storey family home showcases sweeping 180° views encompassing white water of the surf through to hinterland mountains across Lake Weyba – that are absolutely breathtaking; its elevation and aspect also fills the home with gentle sea breezes and masses of natural light.
With a floor plan that offers great versatility including dual living options; the home comprises four bedrooms, four bathrooms, two separate living areas both flowing out to expansive wraparound balconies, elegant contemporary kitchen, separate laundry, and single lock up garage – plus onsite parking for up to 4 additional vehicles, on an 800m2 block.
Raked ceilings with whitewashed timber beams on the upper level, split system air-conditioning x 4, ceiling fans, Caesarstone benches with waterfall edges, soft close cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, glass splashback reflecting ocean, skylight, fireplace, verandah access from the master bedroom, 6mx6m lock up shed, solar power, and sparkling inground pool – are some of the homes many features.
• Family-friendly home on elevated 800m2
• Elevated with a prized north-easterly aspect
• 180° sweeping views: ocean & hinterland
• 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 living areas
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Brand new designer ensuite
• Brand new oven, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer
• Quality Caesarstone kitchen, gas cooktop
• Expansive wraparound decks on both levels
• Versatile floor plan could facilitate dual living
• Sparkling inground pool + large 6x6m shed
• Automatic front gate for privacy and security
• Large flat top grill BBQ on deck
• Very private with neighbours only on one side
• Dress circle neighbourhood, walk to the beach
• Short drive to village dining & amenities
• Views, location, lifestyle – it’s got the lot!
• 7 minute walk to North Peregian Beach (patrolled school holidays and all summer)
• 15 minute walk to Peregian Village shops
• Easy bus access with 2 bus stops minutes walk away
Light, bright, and white – there is a fresh, crisp beachy ambience that envelops you throughout, immediately relaxing you in ‘holiday’ mode style; not only can you hear the waves rolling in, but you can see the surfers riding them! Absolute bliss.
The backyard is fully fenced, and the established gardens are easy-care – the huge shed provides plenty of storage and the home itself also offers generous storage options. This is a comfortable, well-maintained home – perfect for the family who loves the beach, just a 10-minute walk to North Peregian Lifeguard, and a short drive (or 25min) walk to the village and patrolled swimming outside surf club.