Inner-City Living in The Heart of Everything
Unit 13 – Available 16/06 – $630 p/w
The apartment features premium contemporary appointments throughout, and the open-plan living/dining area flows onto a generous covered balcony facing away from the main road perfect for entertaining before you head out to the huge range of nearby restaurants and bars. You can also walk to shops, cafes and The Gabba, and there’s a bus stop around the corner for a quick ride into the CBD.
Consider the Features:
– Lift access in the building & Intercom System
– Living/dining area flows on to the generous covered balcony
– 1 x secure car park
– Stylish modern kitchen with stone bench tops and s/steel appliances including dishwasher
– Master bedroom features large walk-in robe and immaculate ensuite with large shower
– Good-sized second bedroom with built-in robe
– Modern main bathroom with shower over bath, stone-top vanity and floor-to-ceiling tiles
– Laundry facilities are discretely combined in the main bathroom
Falling within the East Brisbane State School and Coorparoo Secondary College catchment areas, this apartment is also a short drive from Anglican Church Grammar School, Saint Joseph’s Primary School and Somerville House.