New Farm Art Deco Apartment in historical 'Osmaston'
The ‘Osmaston’ is ready to move into! This famous building is full of charm and located in one of Brisbane’s most sophisticated suburbs.
Luxuriously restored, this prestigious art-deco building is one of the six apartments which has been fully renovated with elegance and the highest of standards.
Now with the Howard Smith Wharves complete you can walk a mere 1km along the Brisbane River to Brisbane’s newest entertainment and lifestyle destination. You can enjoy a line-up of riverside restaurants, bars, brewery, picnic areas + more. A convenient lift will transport from the top of Wilson’s Outlook to the bottom of the cliff which leads to the revitalised Howard Smith Wharves – tenants have the easiest access into Brisbane City via the riverside.
– Oak timber flooring
– Contemporary kitchen with Carrara marble, Miele appliances, dishwasher & gas cooking
– Split system air conditioning
– Built in wardrobes
– Beautiful brass fittings
– Outdoor entertaining area
– Internal laundry
– Acoustic flooring
– Original leadlight windows reconditioned, heritage light features and ornate ceiling designs
– Street parking available
Lively New Farm Location:
* Short walk to New Farm Park, Powerhouse, Howard Smith Wharves and markets
* Plenty of bus stops, cafes, restaurants nearby
* Close to Merthyr Village Shopping Centre (Coles, Restaurants)
* 3km to Brisbane CBD
Be quick with this exclusive opportunity!
*Please note some pictures may be indicative only a mirror image of actual apartment. Photos are for advertising purposes only.*