2 Bedroom NRAS Apartment in Great Location
Unit 7 – Available 29/09 – $416 p/w
*This unit is currently under application and will not be holding viewings at this time.
This property is under the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) which provides new properties at discounted rent to eligible tenants.
Are you eligible for NRAS? It is easier thank you think, if you answer yes to the below questions you probably are!
– Do you earn less than $58,905 as a single gross annually?
– Or as a couple do you earn less than $81,441
– Are you an Australian Citizen, have permanent residency or have been issued with a temporary protection or bridging visa?
– You don’t own or part own property within Australia or overseas?
This fantastic apartment offers the ultimate in inner city apartment living with exceptional styling and design. The layout has two bedrooms, including a master suite which is separated by the living space from the other bedrooms. Also offering brand new appliances, ample cupboard storage, 1 secure car spaces and much much more, this could be just the apartment you are looking for.
Situated in one of Newmarket’s quietest streets, 19 Wickham affords a relaxed lifestyle just 4km from the Brisbane CBD. The apartment complex is only a 6 minute walk from the Newmarket Railway Station, while an extensive bus network also services the area.
Newmarket Village is less than 500m away and has a large Coles, Australia Post and Commonwealth Bank. The centre offers a variety of medical services and numerous dining options. The area is also home to several schools and a collection of parks, bikeways and sporting facilities.
Apartment Features in Summary:
• 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment
• Master Bedroom with huge walk-in robe and ensuite
• Second bedroom with large built-in wardrobes
• Stylish kitchen with ample storage
• Air Conditioning in living room and both bedrooms
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• 1 x secure car parks
LOCATION and TRANSPORT:
• Newmarket train station 450 meters away
• 450 meters to the Newmarket shops and hotel
• 4 kms to Brisbane CBD
• Royal Brisbane hospital 2.5kms away
• 3 kms to Fortitude Valley
• QUT university only 2 kms away
• Easy access to the Inner city bypass with access to airports