A light and airy family home with a functional layout plus Solar
Set in a nice location, within just a short stroll to Forest Lake Lions Park, this property with 4 beds 2 bathrooms 1 media 1 living room 2 garage is ideal for anyone who wants stylish and comfortable living.
Enter the front door, pass the hallway, and you will enter a light and airy living area with an open plan dining room and kitchen. It opens out to a covered patio and private backyard. Open the glass sliding doors and onto the patio and you will find a perfect barbecue area to simply just relax and catch a refreshing breeze!
– Spread on a 450 sqm block
– Open plan design family space, dining and kitchen at the rear
– Spacious media room/lounge filled with natural light
– Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom, built in robe and ceiling fan
– 3 Beds with built in robes and celling fans
– Undercover rear patio ideal for relaxation
– Laundry facilities in the double garage with oodles of storage
– Security screens throughout
– Double lock-up remote garage with internal access
– House has 5.4kW solar power (20 panels)
Key Location Features:
– Just a short stroll to Forest Lake Lions Park and Homestead Park (facilities: BBQ, open space, children playground, public tennis courts, basketball courts)
– Within 1.5km to Richlands Station, Richland Shopping Centre (Woolworths, Chemist, medical and food choices) IGA, Forest Lake Primary State School, St John’s Primary School.
– Within 3.0km to the beautiful Lake, Forest Lake. Shopping Centre, St John’s High School, Forest Lake High School, gym and Asian groceries.
– Short drive to 3 beautiful Golf courses- Oxley Golf Course, Gailes Golf Course, Wolston Golf Course
– The entire community is linked by an extensive network of pedestrian and cycle paths, which are integrated into the large open-spaced network.
– Forest Lake lies within the Brisbane City Council municipality and is approximately 24.5km (15 miles) from the Brisbane Central District.