A minute away from Paddington Shops & Cafe/Restaurants
This classic Queenslander in premium inner-city suburb, Paddington, has just been fully renovated to give this traditional home a modern and contemporary finish.
Recently re-painted internally to provide a neutral theme, you can easily make this home yours.
The french provincial style kitchen has been created with plenty of storage space, farmhouse-style sinks, dishwasher, large fridge cavity, gas cooking and stainless steel oven.
The modern bathroom has all been restored and thoughtfully renovated with extra storage.
A gracious living room over timber flooring with high ceilings which provide enough room for lounge and dining.
Externally you can relax or entertain on either of the under covered areas on the front verandah and back deck.
Under the house features a lockable tandem car park and a generous amount of storage areas.
Consider these features:
– Recently renovated
– Polished timber flooring and high ceilings
– Security screens
– Air conditioner and ceiling fans
– Gas cooking
– French door fridge cavity
– Front and back decks for under covered outdoor entertaining area
– Laundry space upstairs
– LED lights through out
– Under house storage
– Grassed back yard
– Electric garage
– Drive way parking
– Down the road from numerous cafes, restaurants, bars and other Latrobe Terrace shops
– 300m to Paddington Central Shopping Centre (Woolworths, Post Office and other shops)
– Approx 3km to Brisbane City
– Walk to public transport
– 1.5km to Suncorp Stadium
– Quality schools nearby
Small pets may be considered upon application.