Modernised Queenslander - Walk to shops, schools, restaurants, cafes
Located in a quiet street of Greenslopes, this high set Queensland home won’t last long.
Filled with old world charm from the high ceilings and wooden floors making this renovated home sure to impress.
Featuring an open plan living and dining space with a lovely updated kitchen that is both modern and functional. The home cook will appreciate all the cabinetry, gas cook stove and dishwasher.
There are also three good sized bedrooms, air conditioning, 2.5 modern bathrooms and under house area for storage and car parking.
It is easy to entertain in style & relax for hours on end with your choice of undercover timber decks. The front deck is private with easy access to the open plan living area whilst the rear covered deck offers plenty of space for outdoor living and overlooks the spacious fully fenced yard ideal for watching the kids play.
Just walking distance to Greenslopes State School, Shopping Centre, public transport, Greenslopes Private Hospital, parklands with bike tracks and has excellent access to the major arterials and the CBD.
– Open plan living and dining
– High ceilings
– Wooden floor boards
– Air conditioning
– Modern kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
– 2.5 bathrooms with bath tub in main
– Two covered decks
– Under house storage
– Car garage + 1 off street parking on driveway
– Spacious grassed back yard
– Fully fenced yard
* 700m walk to IGA Marketplace
* 1km to Stones Corner Village, Stones Corner Hotel, ALDI, Australia Post
* Close to restaurants, cafes and fast food chains
* Gyms nearby
* Easy access onto Logan Road
* 650m to Greenslopes State School
* 2.4km to Holland Park State School
* 550m from Greenslopes Private Hospital
* Please note this property is unfurnished