'The Winn' - Laneway Culture on Your Doorstep
This residence will resonate with the occupier ideally located in the heart of the Fortitude Valley employment & entertainment hub and is walking distance to the James St & Howard Smith Wharves Precincts.
The apartment is designed as 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom with a seamless open plan concept that links to an outdoor enclosed entertaining balcony that can be used as a second living space, dining room or study.
The kitchen has a perfect position for entertaining with installed gas cooktop, oven, range hood, dishwasher, pantry and ample built-in storage cabinetry.
Master bedroom has its own personal walk-through wardrobe leading to a spacious ensuite and air-conditioning, PLUS it has a large nook perfect for a desk for those who work from home or study. The 2nd bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and is ideally separated from the master bedroom.
Consider the features:
– Appealing open plan design with living room leading to private enclosed balcony
– Contemporary and stylish apartment
– Custom made storage cupboard in the living room providing extra storage space that you don’t get in other apartments
– Two generous sized bedrooms, main with walk-through wardrobe, ensuite & study nook
– Fully equipped kitchen featuring Bosch appliances & gas cooking
– Low maintenance, air-conditioned, tiled floors in the living area
– Nestled between elegant James St and bustling Brunswick St
– Roof top BBQ entertaining area for residents with great city views
– Secure under cover car space, security intercom, fob lift access
– Access ‘The Winn’ via Winn Lane, an exciting laneway of culture
Just a few minutes away is the vibrant James Street precinct where you will find a superb selection of cafes, restaurants, bars and shopping outlets and a cinema. The heart of Fortitude Valley including the train station, New Farm and the CBD are all within walking distance or an easy bus ride away. Various schools, universities, hospitals and the airport are all within easy access.