Family Cottage with Character
This post-war, character cottage offers all the conveniences of the inner city in the heart of blue-ribbon St Lucia and is set well back from the private access road and situated on a level allotment.
The kitchen, living and dining rooms spill out onto an expansive timber deck, ideal for entertaining. Floor to ceiling bifold doors and louvres maximise the northerly aspect, promoting light and breeze. Hardwood floors and a neutral colour palette add to this home’s fresh and relaxed feel.
The master suite includes a modern en-suite, built-in wardrobes and an adjacent study/nursery. This practical family home also features two additional bedrooms which share a generous, renovated bathroom.
The home is situated within walking distance of parks, shopping, restaurants, public transport, St Lucia Golf Links and is an easy stroll to Ironside Primary School, Indooroopilly State High, St Peters Lutheran College and The University of Queensland.
– Ironside Primary School catchment
– Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, plus large walk-in pantry
– Elegant light-filled living areas
– 3 Bedrooms with an optional nursery/walk in robe/study off the master bedroom
– 2 separate living areas
– Large and private rear deck for entertaining which overlooks low maintenance gardens
– Under house accommodation for 2 cars, plus extra storage
– Large paved area for off-street parking
– Solar hot water
– Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
– 2 renovated elegant bathrooms
**PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY IS NOT FURNISHED AND PHOTOS ARE FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES ONLY**